Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Fucking new year (2003)

Standing on the outside is colder than the feelings I've never had for you.
Frozen in time fluttering
Frostingless flakes falling
like my hands to my sides.
Confetti clumps, soft brown ringlets
of hair
bruising with impact
this memory floats slowly to the ground
sinking with me into the bright white blinding.
I draw.
Conclusions, images, powder in your nose.
I'd seen through your dirty fingers
and my bleeding, pleading elbows.

Lying, so they say,
positioned
where I belong.
Wringing my hands in the snow
all I see now
now clumps of hair in my hands.
I can't get rid of this...

And I am
an object stunned
blinking, thinking, wishing you away
This repulsive friendship has gone terribly wrong.

but its gone like the high you are chasing


*This story is not based on actual events. So don't freak out*

No comments: